200OK is the premier developer conference in Tulsa, OK. This conference focuses on web development and related technologies.
200OK is organized and backed by the Techlahoma Foundation – a registered 501(c)3 non-profit community foundation.
These are some example topics to get you started, but are by no means an exhaustive list of what could be presented. Get creative! We love to hear about new and different topics.
- 3D / WebGL / VR
- Audio & Music
- Continuous Delivery
- Data Visualization
- Database / Big Data
- Dev Ops / Deployment
- Dev Tools
- Distributed Programming
- Frontend Frameworks
- Functional Programming
- Hardware / IoT
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Development
- Reactive Programming
- Security / Privacy
- Server-side Development
- Transpiled Languages: TypeScript, CoffeeScript, etc.
- UI/UX or design
- Anything else! Get creative! We love to hear about new and different topics.
This is how we will select the proposals:
- Talk originality - we like to mix it up with some new talks
- Topic and content - No matter who you are, we will take into account the topic and content of your talk - so make sure to write a good abstract! :) Make your CFP title descriptive and save creative titles for the event!
- Helpfulness / Relevance - We like talks that are very helpful and have wide appeal to our diverse audience trying to “get stuff done” in their jobs.
- We survey our community with the talk titles to gauge community interest. We do not select purely on community votes, but this does inform the selection process. In case we haven’t said it enough: MAKE YOUR CFP TITLE DESCRIPTIVE AND SAVE CREATIVE TITLES FOR THE EVENT!