Applied AI is a two day event, one workshop day and one conference day, held at The Brewery, in the heart of the City of London.
With hundreds of delegates, speakers and sponsors, Applied AI aims to deliver fantastic up-to-date content about machine learning, AI programming and related technologies in a comfortable and professional setting. There are countless networking opportunities to engage with our speakers and delegates, making Applied AI an event you don’t want to miss.
The event kicks off on Thursday morning with a two different full day tutorial sessions, a beginners guide to practical use of machine learning and an advanced hands-on ML and AI workshop. Thursday evening continues with a pre-conference pubcon. Friday will then start with an inspiring keynote presentation, followed by a full day of talks followed by the evening’s social event. Lunch will be served and refreshments will be available throughout the day.
Applied AI is a full featured conference and ticket prices include all of the following:
- Entrance to the keynote and conference sessions
- Entrance to the pre and post-conference social events
- Breakfast, lunch and 2 cake & coffee breaks
- All day access to the exhibit hall and delegate lounge
- WiFi, charging points and cloakroom
- Please note: an extra ticket is required to attend workshops training on Wednesday.
Anyone is welcome to attend the conference, whether you’re a professional, hobbyist, manager, or just starting out, there’s something for everyone.
Applied AI operates a Code of Conduct and we encourage all delegates to read it before attending the conference.
Applied AI is focused on education and discussion of machine learning and AI across the spectrum of programming languages. We aim to attract the best speakers, contributors, and educators from around the world in hopes of providing the community with the best resources on AI programming.
We are looking for speakers and instructors to give talks and hands-on classroom sessions. We are seeking talks covering mainstream, advanced, niche or non-technical topics aimed at a multitude of skill levels.
Applied AI seeks to deliver ‘wow’ talks that are fresh and inspiring about cutting edge topics or new perspectives on common problems. The audience will be from all backgrounds varying in skill level from beginner to intermediate to advanced, so talks varying widely in topic and skill levels are required. Most of all we want speakers who have a deep knowledge about the topics they are proposing and can’t wait to share that knowledge with a whole group of of eager listeners. Tell us what you’re most passionate about and why we should be passionate about it as well.
We are looking for 3 different types of talks for the event:
- Opening and closing session of the conference
- Motivational, big ideas, inspirational, and community related topics
- Full conference audience
- 30 minutes length
- No Q&A
- 2 keynote sessions will be selected
- Breakout sessions throughout the conference
- Technical, educational, research, new technology, case studies
- Partial conference audience (split across 2 tracks)
- 30 minutes length
- Q&A at speaker’s discretion (within 30m limit)
- 8 talk sessions will be selected
- Hand on technical training
- Classroom style
- Technical, in depth tutorial content on a specific topic
- 2 hours length
- 4 tutorial sessions will be selected
Both keynotes and talk sessions are video recorded and distributed for free along with your slides on our YouTube channel.
We believe diversity of speakers and topics makes our event better. We welcome speakers of all programming languages, experience levels and backgrounds. We welcome speakers of any gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, or religion. We welcome new speakers and experienced speakers alike.