|CFP closes at||August 01, 2023 09:29 UTC|
We are happy to be back online and in-person for year 4 of BSides Berlin.
Whether you are able to join us in person or prefer to attend remotely, we have you covered. We will be streaming the sessions online in a hybrid format, so everyone can participate from wherever they are. Our goal is to bring together Security professionals and enthusiasts from Germany and the area to share their knowledge, experiences, and ideas. We are looking for engaging and informative talks that cover a wide range of security topics.
While the event is hybrid, all the talks are in-person.
Never been? On our YouTube channel you can find all the talks from the past years.
Here is our tentative schedule:
- 10:00 – 10:30 Welcome Words & Opening Keynote
- 10:35 – 11:25 Talk 1 (long 50 min)
- 11:30 – 11:50 Talk 2 (short 20 min)
- 11:55 – 12:15 Talk 3 (short 20 min)
- 12:20 – 13:10 Talk 4 (long 50 min)
- 13:15 - 13:30 Lightning Talks (3x5 min)
- 13:30 – 14:30 Discussions & Lunch Break
- 14:30 – 14:50 Talk 5 (short 20 min)
- 14:55 – 15:15 Talk 6 (short 20 min)
- 15:20 – 16:10 Talk 7 (long 50 min)
- 16:10 – 16:30 Discussions & Coffee Break
- 16:30 – 17:00 Talk 8 - Closing Keynote
- 17:00 – open end - Social Mixer
You can find us on Twitter: @SidesBer
We are looking for a diverse set of topics in the area of information security listed below, and others:
- Reverse Engineering
- Web Application Security
- Network Security
- Digital Forensics/Incident Response (DFIR)
- Threat Intelligence
- Software/Hardware Exploitation
- iOS/Android Security
- Blockchain security
- Hacker Community
- Hacking AI/ML
- Social Engineering
- Everything else related: use the tag Other
Our attendees have different backgrounds and are in different levels, so if you have an interesting story to share - we want to hear it! First time speakers are welcome, vendor pitches are not.