Chaos Engineering is a discipline to achieve reliability in systems by breaking things on purpose. Chaos Carnival brings all the chaos practitioners together to share their experiences and learn together.
- Hear from experts, innovators and industry leaders that are shaping the Kubernetes ecosystem.
- Actionable takeaways to help you further your advancement in the chaos engineering.
- Discover new products and get hands-on to master the latest tools and techniques.
- Learn from your peers and their experiences.
Chaos Carnival being a global event, the attendees come from a diverse background. We encourage you to submit talks that would appeal to the attendees. We invite talks of 30 to 45 mins. duration on a wide range of topics mentioned below. Include a short introductory video of your Talk (mandatory) not exceeding 2 minutes.
Introducing Chaos Engineering
- Benefits of Chaos Engineering for your business
- How to introduce Chaos Engineering in your DevOps Infrastructure
- War stories
Cloud-native Chaos Engineering
- Best practices
- Chaos Engineering Tools