CSS-Minsk-JS is the first Belarusian conference for front-end developers and UI specialists with all talks in English. It will take place on September 26, 2020 in Minsk, Belarus.
It will be a 1 day 2 tracks event
- CSS track (talks about CSS, SVG, a11y etc.)
- JS track (performance, frameworks, devtools etc.)
300+ developers will gather together to learn about the latest trends in CSS and JS world.
Our main goal is experience and knowledge sharing in the international community. We support ideas of open web, opensource software and free access to knowledge.
At CSS-Minsk-JS we are looking for the following content types: talks, keynote talks, lightning talks.
We believe that diversity of speakers and topics will make our event better.
CSS-Minsk-JS aims to provide the community with the best resources on front-end development every year.
Your proposals should include as many details as possible about the topic and format for the presentation. Vague and overly broad proposals don’t showcase your skills and knowledge. The more you can tell us, the more likely the proposal will be selected.
Selected speakers will get:
- Invitation to a pre-party and after-party dinners with the leaders of front-end communities
- Invitation to a short tour around Minsk
- Paid hotel for 2 nights (unless your company covers the expenses)
- Reimbursed plane tickets (unless your company covers the expenses)
- Lunch at the conference
- Visa invitation if needed (no visa is needed if you arrive for up to 30 days)
The audience - 300+ front-end developers & UI specialists (all levels, but mostly mid-senior developers).
We are looking forward to your submissions!