Developer Marketing Summit | Sept 19, 2017 | Burlingame, California
Don’t miss the first ever Developer Marketing Summit – a full day of keynotes, sessions, panels and networking events for and by developer marketing professionals from the top companies in the developer and technology industry. From 9am to 5pm you will participate in a focused, information rich, and network with the top marketing professionals in the industry. ## Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Burlingame, CA (near SFO Airport)
From Evans Data, the company that has been bringing you the top Developer Relations Conference anywhere for more than 13 years, comes a summit of leaders and experts in marketing to developers.
Topics will include techniques for recruitment of developers, raising/enhancing awareness, building loyalty, developer demographics and psychographics, developer personae and segmentation, media selection and planning, public relations management, social media, marketing best practices, product positioning, developing compelling messages, conducting events, hosting hackathons, and much more.
Developers are a unique target market and a diverse one. Learn from the experts at the top developer facing companies in the world.
Summit highlights include
- Insightful presentations delivered by top developer marketing executives
- Q and A sessions to meet your specific needs
- Marketing Vendor Panel
- In-depth research data
- Breaks, Luncheon and Cocktail Reception to connect with your colleagues
Who Will Attend
- VPs, CTOs, and CEOs
- Business Development Managers & Directors
- Managers & Directors of Developer Marketing
- Product Marketing Managers & Directors
- Technology & Developer Evangelists
- Products Managers
- Research Managers
- Corporate Communications Managers
The Developer Marketing Summit advisory board is looking for submissions from the top developer marketing professionals in our industry. The board is looking for proposals for two types of sessions:
- Presentation (30-45 minutes) - talks with Q&A
- Workshop (60 minutes) - interactive sessions
Topic areas of particular interest include:
- Developer Recruitment Techniques
- Raising/Enhancing Awareness
- Building Loyalty
- Developer Demographics, Psychographics, Firmographics
- Developer Personas and Segmentation
- Media Selection and Planning
- Public Relations Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Developer Marketing Best Practices
- Product Branding and Positioning
- Developing Compelling Messages
- Conducting Events: Conferences, Meetups, Webinars, Hackthons, etc.
The board does not want to specifically limit the scope of developer marketing topic submissions. If you have a compelling session that you want to propose, go for it!