DevOpsDays comes to Aarhus! In the recent years our team has organized DevOpsDays in Copenhagen, and we decided to take the event to Aarhus this year in order to reach more people in Denmark and include the great IT community of Aarhus and Jutland.
We will gather practitioners and learners in Aarhus City, for two days of inspiring talks and open sessions.
We expect more than 150 IT professionals to gather.
DevOpsDays is a volunteer-run community event.
We will review CFPs as they come in, but please do not expect a reply before the closing date.
DevOpsDays Aarhus CFP
At DevOpsDays we look for talks that teaches us and talks that inspire us. We strive to create a program that balances the cultural and technical aspects of DevOps.
We accept talks in the following formats:
- A regular presentation (~30 minutes)
- An Ignite talk ( ~5 minutes with auto-advancing slides)
Topics of interest
The following is a non-exhaustive list of topics that we are particularly interested in seeing:
- DevOps Journeys
- Scaling DevOps
- Cloud Native ( especially beyond Kubernetes)
- Building Culture
- DevOps in the Enterprise
- Infrastructure as Code
Please do not limit yourself to the above topics, if you have just the right talk for us, send it in!
How to get your proposal accepted
- Put some effort into the CFP - the proposal also is a form of presenting and shows how you approach conveying information
- Explain why your talk would be right for the DevOpsDays crowd
- We will not reject submissions, solely based on the fact they come from a vendor, but we will not accept vendor pitches
- Submit on your own behalf
- While you can submit more than one proposal, please limit yourself, we want to hear the talk you are passionate about