DevOpsDays is coming to Tel Aviv Convention Center on the 18th-19th of December 2018!
DevOpsDays is a worldwide series of technical conferences covering topics of software development, IT infrastructure operations, and the intersection between them. Topics often include automation, testing, security, and organizational culture.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Event page is at https://www.devopsdays.org/events/2018-tel-aviv/
Welcome to the DevOpsDays Tel Aviv 2018 CFP page!
There are always many new tools, technologies, and ideas that are being pushed out every month - even every day. This year, we are looking to include:
- Diversity: We embrace diversity and encourage proposals from people in underrepresented parts of our community
- Original content: content not yet presented at other conferences, or a new angle to an existing problem
- New presenters: people who are new to the space and have insightful stuff to say; we want to hear everybody’s voice
- No vendor pitches: we value vendors and sponsors, but this is not the right forum
We are looking for talks in a few categories
Site Reliability Engineering
- Professional development, teaching, training, and mentorship
- Organizational change
- Anxiety and burnout
We will accept submissions on perennially popular technical topics from previous DevOpsDays:
- Serverless/Function-as-a-Service (FaaS)
- Infrastructure as code
- Building for scale, performance, and antifragility
As always, feel free to submit any other talk you think might be relevant, whether it’s a new tool or great idea about advancing DevOps culture. We want to hear from you!
The DevOpsDays Tel Aviv Team