DevOps Halifax is a Meetup we attempt to hold monthly, depending if we can get talks lined up!
If you have a talk you’d like to bring to the community, let us know and we will work to host with you!
We are always open to working with companies looking to sponsor to reach our market.
Have a talk? Here’s some ideas:
- Dealing with Toil
- Dealing with Noise (Alerting, Work Environment)
- Value Stream Mapping
- Healthy Living! (On-call burnout, Sleep, exercise, eating, habits)
- Technical Debt
- Infrastructure as Code
- Feature Flags
- Incident Management
- Strategies for dealing with the Monolith app
- Serverless / FaaS Architecture
- Women in DevOps
- Machine Learning
- Communication and Reducing Friction within Silos
- Tools (containerized, cloud platforms, logging platforms, APMs, configuration management, service mesh, OSS package management …)
- DevOps 101
- Enterprise DevOps and Culture Adoption