.NET Summit 2019 - the third edition of the conference for .NET developers in Minsk, Belarus. It is a one day conference organized by SPACE Production together with the local .NET User Group. The conference will be held on June 8 in Minsk, Belarus.
- Conference program includes 2 tracks:
- War Stories: practical experience of solving business challenges with .NET or technical challenges in .NET application
- Freaky .NET: pushing .NET boundaries or something that we probably do not do everyday.
This year website: dotnetsummit.by.
We are looking for the following content types: talks, keynote talks.
Your proposals should include as many details as possible about the topic and format of the presentation. The more you can tell us, the better.
We will be glad to consider your submission on one of the topics below. If you want to talk about something different but still relevant to the conference primary subject, feel free to submit your talk.
- The expected topics at Stream #1: War Stories are below. Here we are going to speak about practical experience of solving business challenges with .NET or technical challenges in .NET application.
- DevOps on Scale
- QA that saved my life
- Infrastructure as a Code in Action
- Elegant solutions for Complicated Tasks
- Don’t do XXX don’t repeat my mistakes
- Domain Driven Design “done right”
- .NET Performance when it really matters.
- The expected topics at Stream #2: Freaky .NET are below. Here we are going to speak about pushing .NET boundaries or something that we probably do not do everyday.
- ML.NET/CNTK in production
- Unity under the hood
- Rider hidden gems
- .NET Core 3.0 GUI
- Blazor is Real
- Successful .NET Open Source
- F# in production
- Fable / Elmish / Fabulous
- Actors / Containers / Kubernetes
- Selected speakers will get:
- Paid hotel for 2 nights and plane tickets(unless your company covers the expenses)
- Visa invitation if needed. Please, note there's no visa policy in Belarus (for up to 30 days travel for 74 countries)
- Lunch at the conference
- Invitation to a pre-party and afterparty
The audience – 200+ .NET developers (all levels, but mostly mid-senior developers). The conference is not big but very cosy and atmosphere is conducive to networking.
We are looking forward to your submissions!