DotNext 2019 Moscow is a conference for .NET developers that takes place on November 6-7, 2019 in Moscow, Russia.
The conference talks are devoted to:
- the present and the future of .NET platform; performance optimization;
- .NET platform inner workings; architecture and design patterns;
- .NET challenging problems and best practices.
DotNext is about:
- three dozens of talks held by the world’s leading experts such as Jon Skeet, Jeffrey Richter, Sasha Goldshtein, Jon Galloway, Andrey Akinshin.
- 2 days of talks in three rooms and over 1000 developers from companies like Google, Microsoft, and JetBrains, exchanging their experience and achievements at BOFs, discussion zones and the party.
- the high-quality 1440p online broadcast allows those who can’t reach Moscow in person to take part in the conference.
We are interested in talks related to the following topics:
- Continuous delivery
- High-performance, fault-tolerant systems
- Working with big data under .NET
- Development and build tools
- ASP.NET Core
- CLR internals
- .NET Core
- Runtime Performance & GC
- .NET Native, CoreRT
- Cross-platform development (Xamarin, Unity)
- Dependency management
- .NET libraries and frameworks