Learn how Microsoft Azure’s cloud services can accelerate your cloud app development process: we support the tools and languages you already use, security and management services are built-in, ML/AI capabilities are quickly callable from your app, and you can retain full control on how (and where) you deploy your code.
I'm Attending!June 15, 2018June 15, 2018UX Burlington 2018 UTC#UX Burlington 2018 | June 15, Burlington VT
*User Experience industry leadership, fresh ideas, top talent, and immersive conversations on the beautiful shores of Vermont’s Lake Champlain.*<br>
Join us on Friday, June 15, 2018, at Main Street Landing in Burlington, Vermont. We're seeking submissions for six 30- to 60-minute talks from speakers who are leading, strengthening, and—dare we say—revitalizing User Experience. New and seasoned speakers are welcome. To learn more, visit [UXBurlington.com](http://uxburlington.com).
### Attendee Audience
UX Burlington is an event tailored for UX professionals seeking to stay ahead of the curve and push their work to the next level. UX Burlington is not a 101 event—we'd say more like a 301. Attendees include designers, developers, content producers, and researchers.
### All submissions must:
- Be written in English.
- Be submitted using this online form.
- Be received before or by the deadline stipulated on the [UX Burlington website](http://uxburlington.com/cfp).
### Things to know before you submit:
- We welcome both client and supplier submissions.
- We welcome with open arms all professionals who contribute meaningfully to UX. If in doubt, submit an outline!
- We value real stories of how your insights have created impact.
- We encourage out-of-the-PowerPoint-box presentations. If you have alternative presentation ideas, by all means submit a proposal.
- Be as clear as day about why your submission is not to be missed.
### Important dates:
- Submission Deadline: February 28, 2018 11:59 pm ET
- Notifications to Presenters: March 19, 2018
- Acceptance Deadline: April 2, 2018 (accepted presenters must confirm by this date)
### Things you can do to get ready:
- Put UX Burlington 2018 on your calendar: Friday, June 15, 2018
- Follow us [@uxburlington](https://twitter.com/uxburlington)
- [Sign up](http://uxburlington.com/) for our mailing list and watch your inbox for the latest news and updatesBurlington, VT