We will have 2 tracks of talks:
1. Scala track. We look for the topics:
- Scala 3
- Scala frameworks
- Scala JS
- and more Scala related topics you might want to suggest
2. FP languages, Programming languages theory and design. We look for the topics:
- Julia language design
- How to use functional programming in production; good balance between functional and non-functional programming
- Backend and client side with OCaml – framework Ocsigen
- How functional languages are compiled in js
- and more FP, Programming languages theory and design topics
The main purpose of F(by) is to sharpen developers’ skills in order to make it easier for them to uncover all new trends in development with functional languages. We are working to create a fruitful network to discuss the most interesting cases. Videos of the talks will be shared for free with attendees and community worldwide.
Selected speakers will get:
- Invitation to a pre-party and after-party dinners with FuncBY community
- Paid hotel for 2 nights (unless your company covers the expenses)
- Reimbursed plane tickets (unless your company covers the expenses)
- Lunch at the conference
- Visa invitation if needed. Please, note there's no visa policy in Belarus (for up to 30 days travel for 80 countries)
We are looking forward to your submissions!
We are looking for the following content types: talks, keynote talks, lightning talks, workshops.
Your proposals should include as many details as possible about the topic and format for the presentation. Vague and overly broad proposals don’t showcase your skills and knowledge. The more you can tell us, the more likely the proposal will be selected.
We are charging a fee for attending the conference, that's why we cover speaker's travel expenses, provide catering, video recording and add some fun to our event (afterparty, swag etc.). However, we try to keep the price affordable for all community members. That is why we always ask if the speaker's employer can cover travel costs in exchange for a conference partner status. Please, let us know in your submission if you are interested