FPure 2020 - is the second annual Functional Programming conference in Kazan, Russia. It’s a two-day event held on May 29-30. We work closely and bring together many FP language communities: Scala, Haskell, Clojure, F#, etc.
There will be two tracks and workshops.
Previous year sites: 2019
Videos: FPure Youtube channel
Talk types and topics
We accept: talks, keynote talks, lightning talks, workshops. The topics may include but are not limited to:
- Functional programs design, architecture and approaches
- Novel technologies and libraries
- Success stories and experience reports
- Language theory
- Compiler design and solutions
- Language tooling
- Functional programming in Education
Please include as many details on your talk as possible, the better description of the talk you provide the easier for program committee to recognize its significance and accept it.
The program committee may ask you do a rehearsal for your talk before May 22 (a week before event). In case if your talk is selected, we kindly ask you to keep that date in mind.
- The CFP ends on the March 31.
- The working language of the conference is Russian.