GraphQL Asia is going to be the second edition of the Asian GraphQL conference, with 3 full days of everything GraphQL.
Location: Bangalore, India Date: February 20-22, 2020
GraphQL Asia is organised by Hasura in Bangalore, India. The conference aims to connect and bring together Asia’s GraphQL community.
Brace yourself for exciting talks and fantastic workshops from GraphQL practitioners from across the world, and a chance to meet and greet the rest of the Asian GraphQL community.
You can also propose a talk/workshop at the event. Our CFPs are now open. Diversity is a core value of GraphQL Asia, and we highly encourage everyone to submit a talk. Newcomers are just as welcome as veterans!
We know public speaking can be difficult, but we promise we’ll do our best to make sure you are well-prepared and ready to deliver an amazing talk. If you are speaking for first time at any conference, we encourage you to apply.
GraphQL and the GraphQL ecosystem are rapidly growing. More and more companies are adopting GraphQL and new tooling is emerging every day. Any topic around GraphQL adoption and GraphQL tooling would be a great fit for the conference.
Here are a few sample topics:
1. GraphQL tooling
- Client-side frameworks, tools and implementation
- Server-side frameworks, tools and implementation
- Other tooling around GraphQL
2. Cloud-native GraphQL
- Making GraphQL work with microservices/serverless
- Integrating cloud-native patterns with GraphQL
3. GraphQL at your organization
- Best Practices around GraphQL implementation
- GraphQL in production
- How GraphQL affects team workflows and processes
- Use cases with GraphQL in your company such as your migration/adoption story, and your technology stack and choices.
- Where GraphQL went wrong
4. Thoughts on the future of GraphQL
Of course, this isn’t an exhaustive list! Feel free to submit proposals around other GraphQL related topics that you believe can be of value.
Talk format & duration:
Lightning talks: 10 minutes
Short talk with Q&A: 20 minutes talk +10 minutes Q&A
Long talk: 30 min talk
Workshops: 90-120 mins.