|CFP closes at||April 21, 2023 23:59 UTC|
HighLoad++ is a professional conference for developers of high-load systems, an event for everyone involved in the creation of large-scale complex projects.
The main purpose of the event is to share knowledge and experience among leading developers of high-performance systems, which support millions of users simultaneously.
Agenda includes all necessary web development aspects, such as: large scale architectures, databases and storage systems, system administration, load testing, project maintenance, etc.
The conference program includes currently trending topics such as IoT, Blockchain, Neural networks and Artificial Intelligence.
Our audience is made up primarily of chief engineers, team leaders, developers, department managers, tech managers, system administrators, devops engineers, CTO’s, project/product managers, BigData engineers, CEO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s, top managers, entrepreneurs, company founders and others.
HighLoad++ Serbia is a 3 tracks conference, with 24 speakers and up to 800 attendees :)
- Belgrade, Serbia
- The CFP closes on April 21;
- Acceptance notifications will be sent by April 28;
- The conference will be held on July 04, 2023.
- All-around access to the conference
- Accommodation during the conference at the venue hotel
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full visa support
- Pre party for speakers and Program Committee
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Support from our team at all stages of your participation – from talk acceptance until you get home after the event
For any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for people passionate about performance, who are able to speak effectively and from experience and who understand our audience of developers.
The program is designed by the developer community — representatives of large companies from around the world and tech developers and community activists. The selection of papers is multi-layered and complex — the Program Committee selects the best papers from the received applications unanimously, according to several criteria.
Presentation concept: 30 minutes talk with additional 15 minutes for Q&A. Slides should include our template. Demos are allowed, if informed in advance. You may submit several papers.
At the conference we cover all present-day valued topics for current and future high performance system developers.
- High Availability and Scalability;
- Databases and storage systems;
- Software architecture;
- BigData and Machine Learning;
- Neural networks;
- DevOps and maintenance;
- Enterprise Systems Performance;
- Highly specific sections (clouds, video streaming, search engines, billings, RTB);