13th annual key conference for developers of highloaded systems, will gather 3000 participants from all corners of Russia and other countries. Main purpose of the event is to exchange knowledge and experiences between leading developers of high-performance systems, which support millions of users simultaneously.
Agenda consists of all crucial web development aspects, such as: Large scale architectures, databases and storage systems, system administration, load testing, project maintenance, and other topics related to high-performance systems.
Our audience is made up primarily of chief engineers, team leads, developers, department managers, tech managers, system administrators, devops engineers, CTO’s, Project/product managers, BigData engineers, CEO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s, top managers, entrepreneurs, company founders and others.
HighLoad++ 2019 Moscow is an 10+ tracks conference, with 160 speakers, with 40 professional meetups. And 3000 attendees :)
- Moscow, Skolkovo
- The CFP closes on September 7th;
- Acceptance notification will be issued by September 15th;
- The conference will be held on November 7-8th.
- All-around access to the conference
- Accommodation during the conference at the venue hotel
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full visa support
- Speaker dinner and speaker, family and friends tour of Moscow
- Transfer from the airport and back
- Support from our team at all stages of your participation – from talk acceptance until you get home after the event
For any questions, contact us at email@example.com
We do not accept sales pitch style presentations. We are looking for people passionate about performance who are able to speak effectively and from experience, and who understand our audience of developers.
The program is designed by the developer community, representatives of large companies from Runet and around the world, and by tech developers and community activists. The selection of lectures is multi-layered and complex — the Program Committee selects the best lectures from the received applications unanimously according to several criteria.
Presentation concept: 35 minutes talk with additional 15 minutes for Q&A. Slides should be including our template. Demos are allowed, if informed in advance. You may submit multiple proposals.
At the conference we cover all present-day valued topics for current and future high performance system developers.
- High Availability and Scalability;
- Databases and storage systems;
- Software architecture;
- BigData and Machine Learning;
- Neural networks;
- DevOps and maintenance;
- Enterprise Systems Performance;
- Highly specific sections (clouds, video streaming, search engines, billings, RTB);