Professional conference on knowledge management in IT teams
We plan the following sessions at the conference * Employees Involvement in Knowledge Sharing Employees involvement in the knowledge sharing process, creating a culture of continuous knowledge and experience exchange in IT teams and companies. * Practical Cases Practical cases and results of the knowledge management process in IT companies: onboarding newcomers, knowledge base organization, internal university, training in practice, documenting architectural solutions and incidents (postmortem culture). * Knowledge Management Tools and Software Knowledge Management Process Automation: tools, advantages, disadvantages, and the problems they solve. Here we want to talk about various Wiki-systems, online learning systems, etc. * Knowledge Management Effectiveness How to present the results of knowledge management processes to the business and how to evaluate the effectiveness in real numbers.
We want to speed up the discussion between different IT teams. It’s made up of team leads, software developers, product and project managers, business owners, technical support engineers, DevOps engineers, technical writers, content managers, knowledge managers, InfoSec specialists, and IT community drivers.
At KnowledgeConf 2019 we expect 300+ attendees from Russian and international IT companies, 20-30 speakers divided into 2-3 tracks and other parallel activities (meetups, BoF sessions, expert zones, and games).
We reject sales pitch style presentations. We seek practical oriented, interesting talks based on your experience, and problem-solving.
Our work on your talk will pass through the following stages:
- You apply - at this stage, you don’t need slides or detailed thesis, only the desire to share something interesting and a brief description of your future talk to tease the audience.
- All applications are screened by Program Committee. Our experts will ask you a few questions to clarify the details.
- For each speaker, we assign a tutor from the Program Committee. Other Committee members are also ready to help and step into. At this stage, we want to figure out the main points of the future speech, describe its value and the main problem.
- We make a preliminary decision about your speech and from this point, you will go through the several trial runs (via online call) with the tutor. All calls are recorded so other Program Committee members will be on the same page. At this stage, it is not necessary to have fully prepared slides and text.
- At the next stage when you are officially included in the conference schedule you will have the time to finalize the report with our expert’s help. According to our experience, 2-3 runs are required to polish the speech.