KubeSec Enterprise Summit North America will be held as an online event series starting January 2021.
KubeSec is the industry event focusing on security in cloud native environments, the needs of organizations with demanding security and compliance requirements when deploying Kubernetes in production.
The event format is not yet confirmed but will include the following:
- End-user Presentations Sharing Their Experiences and Best Practices
- Emerging Trends in Kubernetes Security Technology
- Industry and Market Views from Thought Leaders
- Networking with Peers
Please feel free to submit abstracts for an audience of developers and security practitioners.
Share your experiences of implementing Kubernetes and adjacent technologies in your organization, and how you addressed security and compliance requirements, for example:
- Culture: Bridging development, operations, security, and compliance teams
- Security best practices and key learnings from real-world implementations
- Technology challenges in implementing K8s security and how you overcame them
- Measuring success, security KPIs and governance
- Innovative use of open source tools for security
- Using Kubernetes and its ecosystem to realize DevSecOps
- Learning from failure: security breaches, “almost happened” incidents, failed audits
- In-depth walkthrough of vulnerabilities and exploits