Call for Speakers deadline extended to 17 January 2020
KubeSec Enterprise Summit is heading to Amsterdam and will be co-located with KubeCon on Monday 30 March 2020!
KubeSec is the industry event focusing on security in cloud native environments, the needs of organizations with demanding security and compliance requirements when deploying Kubernetes in production.
The agenda will run from 9:00am to 5:00pm, and will include:
- End-user presentations sharing their experiences and best practices
- Emerging trends in Kubernetes security technology
- Networking with peers
Submitting detailed, innovative, original proposals that are on topic will increase the chances of your talk getting accepted. Both intermediate and advanced technical talks are welcome, but assume that our audience of developers and security practitioners are familiar with the basics.
Share your experiences of implementing Kubernetes and adjacent technologies in your organization, and how you addressed security and compliance requirements, for example:
- Culture: Bridging development, operations, security, and compliance teams
- Security best practices and key learnings from real-world implementations
- Technology challenges in implementing K8s security and how you overcame them
- Measuring success, security KPIs and governance
- Innovative use of open source tools for security
- Using Kubernetes and its ecosystem to realize DevSecOps
- Learning from failure: security breaches, “almost happened” incidents, failed audits
- In-depth walkthrough of vulnerabilities and exploits
If you have any questions on how to submit a proposal or the event in general, please contact email@example.com