Manchester Web Meetup is a group of web developers who are passionate about sharing knowledge and promoting best practices. On the second-to-last Wednesday of every other month, we will present 2-3 speakers who will discuss topics covering all things web, such as:
• CSS (including Sass, PostCSS, CSS-in-JS etc.)
• Programming Paradigms (e.g. functional programming, composition etc.)
• Frontend Libraries and Frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular, Ember etc.)
• Tooling (e.g. Webpack, Rollup, Browserify, Babel, Prettier, ESLint etc.)
• Server-side technologies (e.g. Node.js, .NET Core, WebSockets, HTTP/2 etc.)
• Web Standards
This meetup is open to absolutely anyone, regardless of whether one is a professional or beginner; all that matters is having a keen interest and being an advocate of open knowledge sharing.
We are predominantly looking for talks on the subjects listed in our event’s description, but are otherwise open-minded; as long as your talk somehow pertains to web development, we’re all ears!
We upload all of our talks to YouTube, so this will allow your ideas to be propagated well beyond the Mancunian web dev community.