The Detroit, and Ann Arbor Google Developer Groups are teaming up to bring you the Michigan DevFest on Sept 21, 2019 in downtown Detroit. We’d love to have you speak at the event!
This is our 7th annual DevFest and we aim to put together a great day of networking and knowledge sharing for all involved. This year we want to up the ante and grow attendance from ~100 technologists to 250+ technologists. We need your help to make this happen!
We are looking for presentations relating to Google technologies, software, and design, with a particular focus on Android, Flutter, Machine Learning, Google Cloud Platform, Google Assistant, Wear OS by Google, Progressive Web Apps, Material Design and Kotlin. Additionally we are interested in general computer science presentations related to Machine Learning, Software Development Practices and Cloud Computing (across any platform).
A few guidelines:
- Sessions will typically be 45 minutes long including time for questions
- If you need longer than 45 minutes, please note this and we will work with you to fit in your presentation
- Idea for a Code Lab? We would love to have you participate in the DevFest. Please note this and we will work with you.
We know you’ve got amazing stories to tell, so share with us your proposal(s) by 11:59pm Eastern on July 31, 2019 and we’ll get back to you by Aug 15, 2019. Feel free to submit multiple proposals, but please only one proposal per form submission.
Need some ideas to get your creative juices flowing?
- Getting started with <insert your favorite tool or technique>
- Avoiding / overcoming <insert that pitfall you’ve been fighting with for weeks>
- A Comparison of <insert similar tools / libraries / etc.>