We had the very first time of Mobile Conf last year and it’s one of the biggest tech conference happened in Bangkok. We were grateful to have 350 people, who worked and interested in mobile development technology, came to the conference.
This year we would like to expand our conference to be more international. We wish to see a greater, deeper topics to be presented and discussed in the conference.
Lets join hands and help create the experience of a greater and better conference. We would love to have you as a part of this event, and we would be appreciated for your contribution to improve and strengthen the community
The conference has two part. We will sit in the same room in the morning learning about general topics, a cross-platform technology, or listen to an experience developer to learn tips and tricks on how to become a better mobile developer. The conference will be split into two tracks in the afternoon, Android and iOS track. Each track are not limited to the each platform, and we’re encouraging all participants to take a chance to learn from each others.
General Talks (morning & evening session)
- expect to have 4 single track sessions (3 in the morning, 1 in the evening)
- All people sitting in a single large room
- Variety of audience (different platform, different background)
- 30 minutes including Q&A
Platform Specific Talks (afternoon session)
- expect to have 4 sessions for iOS, and another 4 sessions for Android
- Expect audience to have variety of skill level
- 30 minutes including Q&A
We want to make the proposal selection process as neutral as possible. We believe that everyone has something to share and we’re here to provide the stage. Not only the well-known speakers who have done tons of speeches but also somebody out there who spend a large part of their time tinkering on the problems that many of us may be having right now. In short, we have the selection process as follow.
- All proposal will be anonymized to be fair for everyone
- All proposal will be reviewed by a group of volunteers and rate from 1 to 10 (rated by relevance, title and description interest)
- We will reach out to you on Papercall if we have any questions about your proposal (please answers to us in timely manner)
- We will let you know the result of selection process
- Submit the topic you passionate about
- The talk can be presented in both Thai and English
- Topic that benefits everyone
- Interesting topics (cross platform technology, soft skill, etc.)
- Engaging title, be polite, humor is accepted
- Integrate your own story, or personal experience is a plus
Important: You can submit more than one topic, and please submit them separately. If you send them all together in a single submission, we may need to omit them all.
Once you got confirmed to be one of our speaker in MobileConf 2019, we will help you through the process of preparation. We will help you on the speaker deck, and slides if you need. We have a sponsor package for the speaker in need which include traveling cost and the hotel fee. If you are from outside of Thailand, we will sponsor your plane ticket. There are more for the speakers as follow.
- Free conference ticket (if you already paid for the ticket, we will make a full refund)
- Traveling cost and hotel fee during the event (if your organization covers theses costs, we will list them as a sponsor on our website)
- Speaker grooming