MobileOptimized 2018 https://moconf.by/ will be held on October 7 in Minsk, Belarus. The conference is organized by SPACE Production with the support of local IT communities: GDG Minsk & CocoaHeads Belarus.
The main purpose of MO is to sharpen developers’ skills in order to make it easier for them to uncover all new trends in mobile development. We are working to create fruitful network to discuss the most interesting cases in mobile development. We believe that diversity of speakers and topics will make our event better.
The video of the talks will be shared for free with attendees and community worldwide. Videos of talks from 2017.
At MobileOptimized we are looking for talks and workshops. We’ve launched the survey and are spreading it among communities in order to uncover the most interesting topics of mobile development. To know the conference audience better you will get the results on your request.
- Top expected tech and Android-dedicated topics in 2018:
- Android architecture (memory and process management)
- Android applications performance optimization
- UI/UX (material design, animation)
- Gradle CI/CD
- AI/ML (Tensorflow, Firebase MLKit)
- Top expected tech and iOS-dedicated topics in 2018:
- Swift Frameworks (TensorFlow for Swift, SwiftNIO)
- ML tools with iOS (CoreML / CreateML)
- Cheap and productive code
- Best Practices for Swift
- Debugging, LLDB, XCode features
- Using Kotlin on iOS / Crossplatform Kotlin (iOS + Android)
- Application Protection (reverse-engineering), User Data Security
Your proposals should include as many details as possible about the topic and format for the presentation. Vague and overly broad proposals don’t showcase your skills and knowledge. The more you can tell us, the more likely the proposal will be selected.
- Selected speakers will get:
- Invitation to a pre-party and after-party dinners with the leaders of GDG & CocoaHeads community
- Paid hotel for 2 nights (unless your company covers the expenses)
- Reimbursed plane tickets (unless your company covers the expenses)
- Lunch at the conference
- Visa invitation if needed (no visa is needed if you arrive for up to 5 days)
The audience: 400+ mobile developers (all levels, but mostly mid-senior developers).
We are looking forward to your submissions.