Momentum Dev Con is getting ready to kick of our inaugural year on April 19th 2018. The event is a 1 day conference with 4 great tracks, held at Sharonville Convention Center in Cincinnati OH. We are looking for 24 speakers to present to a 40-50 min talk to rooms of 150 – 300 people. This will be a great chance to connect with the best of the Cincinnati development community.
The event kicks off on Thursday April 19th there will be 4 tracks that you can mix and match some of the talks that are most interesting to you. Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be served throughout the day followed by a happy hour all included in your ticket price.
Your ticket includes all of the following:
- Entrance to all conference sessions
- Entrance to all social events
- Breakfast, lunch, refreshments and happy hour social.
- Free WiFi
Anyone is welcome to attend the conference, whether you’re a professional, hobbyist, manager, or just starting out.
If you think, “I have a great story to tell” then here are some guidelines to help you with your submission:
- Your talk should be about 40 mins including time for Q&A
- You can expect a room with around 150 - 300 people
- Show your passion and experience with the technology you are speaking on
- Helps solve common challenges others will experience
- Can you go deep on a specific part of technology to help fellow developers
Please submit and abstract/outline of your talk. Bonus points if you include “top take aways you have for attendees” We want our content to be practical and focused on helping developers sharpen their skillets.
We believe diversity of speakers and topics makes our event better. We welcome speakers of all programming languages, experience levels and backgrounds.