You can read more about the conference at our website.
The conference will have two tracks, which means we’ve got plenty of schedule slots available. We are keen to support both experienced and new speakers. If you’ve never spoken at a conference before we’ll be offering some support to make sure you have a good experience.
- Web development frameworks
- Data visualisation
- Node.js and other server-side technologies
- ES6 & ES7
- Build tooling & pipelines
- Cutting edge new web features
- Mobile development
- Programming culture
- Something else we failed to capture here - you tell us!
Please note that nz.js(con); aims to be an inclusive and welcoming event. One step towards that goal is our Code of Conduct page - all talk content will be required to adhere to that.