OpenSIPS is one of the most used Open Source SIP Servers, if we are to count the number of calls it routes across the world. Form complex end-user services to high throughput infrastructure components, OpenSIPS is undoubted a SIP Server able to deliver in thousands of deployments, for carriers, telcos or ITSPs.
The OpenSIPS Summit is the meeting place for the OpenSIPS community, for experts, developers and users from all over the world, looking to learn and gain knowledge. The OpenSIPS Summit is a melting pot for discussion on new technology, for sharing experiences, for brainstorming on new trends, for building bridges in the Open-Source VoIP & RTC ecosystem.
Even if any papers covering the VoIP &RTC area are welcome, the major topics of interest for our attendees are (but not limited to):
- Implementations with OpenSIPS - scenarios, experience, challenges, solutions
- Third-party OSS Integration around OpenSIPS - solutions
- Open Source projects in the SIP/RTC area - news, updates, presentation
- Research or development done with OpenSIPS
- News, concepts and updates from the VoIP & RTC ecosystem - future directions or current challenges
This year we do accept online presentations for our remote speakers, please select the appropriate type of talk.
Or anything of an interest to our broad audience :
- solutions and ideas seekers
- solution architects and designers
- VoIP operational people
- VoIP developers
- VoIP integrator
PLEASE NOTE we do not accept papers that do marketing or sales for products or solutions. We are a non commercial event. Thank you.