PyCon Colombia is an annual conference aimed at promoting and educating people about the Python programming language.
For professionals, scientists, academics, students and hobbyists.
Calling all Pythonistas!
The time per talk will be 40 min (This includes Q&A)
What to submit
Please include the following in your proposal submission:
- Language: English or Spanish
- Talk abstract (max 1-3 sentences)
- Longer description (provide more detail and background for your talk, including what you plan on covering and whether you have presented this material elsewhere before)
- What level of expertise do you expect from your audience?
- Little or no expertise
- Some expertise
- A lot of expertise
- It doesn’t really matter
- Speaker bio (tell us a little bit about yourself!)
- Full Name
- email adress
Not sure if you should speak at PyCon Colombia?
We think you should, and we are excited to see you there in February!
What do speakers get
- Full conference pass
- Possibility to apply for flights and accommodation aid based on available budget
- Speakers dinner and excellent time in the city
- The opportunity to impact the lives of over a hundred developers
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out by email firstname.lastname@example.org