PyCon Belarus 2019 will be held on February 15-16 in Minsk, Belarus. The conference is organized by SPACE Production with the support of Python Software Foundation. The conference is annual and is dedicated to Python libraries, tools, software and data science. We expect more than 300 participants for PyCon Belarus 2019.
- Conference program 2019 includes 2 days for Python developers of different levels:
- February 15: the talks and workshops about Python for juniors;
- February 16: two tracks with talks about last trends in Python development (Python 3.7, JupyterLab/JupyterHub, pipenv and poetry, etc.) and data science talks.
The main purpose of PyCon Belarus is to sharpen developers’ skills in order to make it easier for them to uncover all new trends in Python. We are working to create fruitful network. We believe that diversity of speakers and topics will make our event better.
The video of the talks and conference photos will be shared for free with attendees and community worldwide.
At PyCon Belarus we are looking for talks and workshops. Please mark the level of your talk/workshop or the conference day you would like to take part in.
Your proposals should include as many details as possible about the topic and format for the presentation. Vague and overly broad proposals don’t showcase your skills and knowledge. The more you can tell us, the more likely the proposal will be selected.
- Selected speakers will get:
- Invitation to a pre-party dinner with Python community
- Paid hotel for 2 nights (unless your company covers the expenses)
- Reimbursed plane tickets (unless your company covers the expenses)
- Visa invitation if needed (no visa is needed if you arrive for up to 30 days)
The audience: 300+ Python developers (all levels, but mostly mid-senior developers).
We are looking forward to your submissions!