PyCon Belarus 2020 will be held on February 22 in Minsk, Belarus. The conference is organized by SPACE team with the support of Python Software Foundation. We expect more than 300 participants for PyCon Belarus 2019.
- Conference program 2020 includes:
- 2 tracks with talks about last trends in Python development and data science talks;
- networking zone with short talks from the local Python community.
The video of the talks and conference photos will be shared for free with attendees and community worldwide.
The main purpose of PyCon Belarus is to sharpen developers’ skills in order to make it easier for them to uncover all new trends in Python. We believe that diversity of speakers and topics will make our event better.
At PyCon Belarus we are looking for talks and workshops. The audience: 300+ Python developers (all levels, but mostly mid-senior developers).
Your proposals should include as many details as possible about the topic and format of the presentation. Vague and overly broad proposals don’t showcase your skills and knowledge. It’ll be great if you write a talk plan or its draft.
- Selected speakers will get:
- Paid hotel for 2 nights and plane tickets (unless your company covers the expenses);
- Visa invitation if needed (no visa is needed if you arrive for up to 30 days);
- The video recording of the talks;
- Invitation to a pre-party dinner with Python community.
- We provide a Participant Partner status to your company in case it covers the expenses for your logistics. Partnership options include:
- logo on the conference website
- some small company swag on the venue prior agreed with the organizers
- one free conference ticket for a company representative.
- When will I know if i'm accepted? >> You will be notified by November 10, 2019 or erlier.
- What can I do if I need help with my submission? >> You can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your submissions!