PyConf Hyderabad is the regional conference for the community that uses and develops the open-source Python Programming Language.
Host : Hyderabad Python User Group (HydPy) is community driven group to promote Python in Hyderabad. HydPy has been conducting monthly Meetups & workshops in Hyderabad the for last 3+ years and it has over 13000 members on meetup.com. We work together with other communities in particular, python and in general Open Source Software (OSS) related groups within Hyderabad and the rest of India to further expand the usage and increase users of OSS. HydPy is a recognized regional community by Python Software Society India (PSSI) and the global Python Software Foundation (PSF).
Previous year’s conference website links -
Guidelines for Proposal Submission
Following are the guidelines for proposal submission
- Please mention the type of Proposal as given below in the Title of the Proposal.
- The proposal should have an objective with clear expectations for the audience.
- The Proposal description should be short and to the point.
- The proposal should have proper prerequisites like environment setup, and library version.
- No proposal will be selected without a link to appropriate session content like presentation, pdf, code snippets etc.
- Proposal content should adhere to the code of conduct.
- Proposal content links can be updated later.
- Proposal content shouldn’t have a company name throughout the content.
- Mention of the employer is allowed only at the beginning of the content (presentation/pdf).
- Background image/wallpaper shouldn’t contain a company name/logo.
For any questions, please write to email@example.com.
We have two kinds of Proposals - General Talks, and - Lightning Talks. Please mention the Proposal type in the Title of the Proposal.
Give a Title like a Proposal Type: Proposal Title
These are the traditional talk sessions scheduled on the first day of the conference, i.e. Saturday, 10th Dec 2022. The length of these tracks is 30 minutes.
These are short-length talks that will be conducted on the first day of the conference, i.e. Saturday, 10th Dec 2022. The time limit is 5 minutes. But we can extend it depending on the number of talks submitted.
Themes and Topics
List of Themes and Topics but not limited to
- Core Python and Python 3 features
- Concurrent and Asynchronous programming in Python
- Data Science and Analysis
- Web Development
- Python and IoT
- Functional Programming
- Artificial Intelligence
- Continuous integration and Deployment
- Scientific Computing
- Cloud computing with Python
- Deadline November 8th
- Talk Schedule Announcement by November 20th
- Venue: TBD