PyCon MY Camp is a camp-style activity to provide hands-on learning and development of python programming skill through mentoring and peer-to-peer learning by working on real Python projects. We intend to provide a special event where Python enthusiasts regardless of their level and back ground to have the chance to sit with the gurus, pause for some breaks together and have a great and fulfilling time while contributing to their projects. All this will be happening by a scenic beach side resort overlooking the South China Sea in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
The event dates are 16 to 18 September 2022.
Call For Project for PyCon MY Camp 2022
- Submit Date: 01 June 2022
- Closing Date: 09 September 2022
- Acceptance/Rejection by: 09 September 2022
Lead a Sprint at PyCon MY Camp 2022
Those who is interested to lead a sprint should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project or Sprint name
- Project URL
- Name and contact info (email and/or telephone) for the sprint leader(s) and other contributors who will attend the sprint
- Instructions for accessing the project’s code repository and documentation (or a URL)
- Pointers to for new contributors (how to’s, setup, etc.)
- Special requirements if applicable
Proposal Review Process
The project selection process generally begins after the call for proposal. To encourage participations, the selection criteria will not be as thorough as paper evalution. We want to admit you early so that you have time to prepare, both presentation and transportation.