About the event
RigaDevDays - is a tech conference and the annual meeting point for developers in Baltic States. 29-31 May in Riga. We bring together rockstar speakers from around the world and developers from Europe for 3 days of workshops, talks and networking.
What to expect?
- Two full conference days with 4 parallel tracks with Java, DevOps, Cloud, SQL Databases, .NET topics.
- One pre-conference workshop day with full-day trainings from top-experts. Sessions are held in small groups.
All of speakers have previous public speaking background, published a book, or actively contribute in development of open source community. At least 50% or our speakers are invited directly. In 2018 we have received over 400 public submissions. Program Committee - are developers with over 15 years of experience, who thoroughly manage speaker selection process.
Only hands-on presentations
Riga Dev Days is well known for practical sessions and updates about the most recent changes in technology areas. You will benefit from the content, and will have a direction for improving your technical career and current project.
Huge Cinema Screens
The event is taking place in the largest Cinema theater in Baltics. The keynotes will be presented on Scape screen, which is one of the largest in Northern Europe.
The venue will be packed with sponsors of different kinds. We will help them arranging fun and interactive activities for the visitors.
Networking and party
Talk to speakers, meet your former colleagues, find new co-minders! There will be a spectacular networking event during the conference.
If you are reading this then you are probably thinking about submitting a proposal for Riga Dev Days 2019. Great, because we are going to celebrate our 5th anniversary!
29 May - a workshop day in a Hotel in the center of Riga, 30-31 May - conference days in Forum Cinemas.
Our topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Java 9 & 11, JDK, JVM
- Emerging Languages (Kotlin, Go)
- Java/JVM Tools & Frameworks
- .NET and Microsoft Technologies
- SQL Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- NoSQL Databases
- Big Data and Event Processing
- Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Oracle)
- System Architecture (Microservices, CQRS, DDD)
- DevOps Tools & Practices (CD/CI, Kubernetes)
- Experience Reports