ServerlessDays Ahmedabad - 2020
Serverless is a buzz word around cloud developers and at the same time, it brings many different ways architecture can be utilized and implemented. With this in mind, we are looking for diverse speakers with years of experience and mainly who have worked and implemented real-world problems using serverless platforms.
We have two formats of talk you can submit for.
- Main Talk - 30 minutes
- Lightning Talk - 10 minutes
We are looking for:
- Best Patterns in implementing Serverless Architecture
- Security for Serverless Frameworks
- Chaos engineering for Serverless Frameworks
- Implementing OpenFaas to avoid Vendor lock-in
- DevOps practices for Serverless frameworks
- Monitoring and Cost optimization for Serverless frameworks
- Share your real-world use case which is implemented over Serverless
- Does your product work on the Serverless Platform? Do share your product details through lightning talk
- Are you new to Serverless? Tell us about your serverless learning journey!
- January, 25, 2019 - CFP announced
- April 05, 2020 - CFP Closes
- May 10, 2020 - Speaker Announcement
- June 20, 2020 - ServerlessDays Ahmedabad
Inclusivity is very important to us and the CFP process is anonymized to minimize selection bias. Please be aware of this when submitting your response to not add your company name or identifying information in your talk description or subject. Otherwise, we will have to remove it before it goes to the CFP committee. In the situation where a response mentions the vendor of one of the committee members, that member will not be involved in the adjudication of that response and will be replaced by one of our stand-in members.
ServerlessDays Ahmedabad is a non-profit community event. We will cover travel costs where possible.
Code Of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. We are expecting cooperation from all participants to help in ensuring a safe environment for everybody.