Stretch2020 - Lead, inspire, and change the game.
Stretch is an international leadership and management conference in Budapest to learn from the best and stretch yourself. STRETCH is inspired by stories from leaders in great organizations as they talk about the challenges of leadership and management. Each year the conference is a full-house event with over 500 leaders from more than 15 countries.
- Workshop day: February 12, 2020
- Conference days: February 13-14, 2020
Check out the lineup from the past:
Watch mood videos from the past:
Stretch 2020 topics:
- Decision making
- Remote work / Cross-cultural
Please provide a link to a video of a previous speaking engagement. Video clips are essential when choosing speakers, so we made this a mandatory part of the application process for all speakers. If you don’t have a video of yourself presenting in action at an event, please create a very short clip (2-3 minutes) of you proposing your session. The quality of the video isn’t important, only the quality of the performance. It’s perfectly ok to use your phone to record the video. If your video isn’t already online, post it to a third party site and share the link with us.
- 30-45 minutes long which includes short Q&A
- Length of presentation shall be at the discretion of the organizer
Dates and selection:
- The call for presentations ends October 21st, 2019.
- The applicants will be notified by November 19th, 2019.
- Applicants may be asked to take part in a second round of selection, which will consist of presenting a shorter 15 minute version at a Meetup in Budapest. This meetup is expected to be held first week of December in Budapest (if you cannot travel then we will set up a video link). If you do not supply a video of a previous talk, then this meetup will be mandatory if you are pre-selected.
- Organizers cover your accommodation and return travel costs between your departure location and Budapest for the conference.
- Speaker sponsorship is also available. If your company decides to sponsor your trip to the conference, we will place the company logo on our website and conference materials as a Bronze sponsor.