The Perl & Raku Conference is a high-quality, inexpensive, technical Conference that celebrates the family of Perl programming languages. The beauty of the conference is that it remains accessible to everyone regardless of experience, yet it is still valuable to the most skilled programmers.
The Perl & Raku Conference 2022 will be held in Houston, TX from June 21-25, 2022. The main conference will be June 22-24, 2022 with tutorials on June 21 and 25.
More details at The Perl & Raku Conference 2022 website. Please email email@example.com with any questions!
We expect to have approximately one hundred (100) sessions across four (4) tracks with over three hundred (300) attendees. In addition, there will be professional tutorials and hackathons in the days prior to (June 21), and following (June 25), the main conference (June 22-24).
We are interested in hearing talks on a wide variety of subjects. This includes Perl 5, Raku, database integration, drones, puppies, and any other topics that may be of general interest to Perl programmers. Please review the talk schedules from previous years
We also include a page where people can request topics on our wiki
We hereby invite you to participate by submitting a talk! We encourage you to submit your talk as early as possible.
All selected speakers (except lightning talks) will receive a free ticket to the event. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide additional reimbursement for travel, lodging, or meals.
We will be accepting proposals for the following session types:
- Standard Talks (20 minutes)
- Long Talks (50 minutes)
- Class (1 day)
Early submission deadline. Feb 1, 2022 Submission deadline. March 1, 2022 Extended submission deadline. May 1, 2022
- Extended Speaker notification. May 8, 2022
- Final announcement of Schedule. May 15, 2022
- First lightning talk deadline. June 15, 2022
- Lightning talks accepted during conference until morning of final day (if spots still available). June 24, 2022
- The Perl Conference in Houston! June 21-25, 2022
- Be sure to provide a contact email that you check regularly and add both the papercall.io and perlconference.us domains to your Allow List
Please remember to review our Health and Safety Protocols.