PyCon Ukraine is an independent, community-run, community-controlled and not-for-profit conference dedicated to the Python programming language, Python applications, toolkits and frameworks and other “related” technologies — databases, GIS, high-load systems. It also features the place for the socialization of the Python users and developers. It is organized by the Kyiv Python User Group, Kharkiv Python User Group, Lviv Python User Group, and partners.
Calling all Pythonistas!
The time per talk will be 45 min (This includes Q&A)
What to submit
Please include the following in your proposal submission:
- Language: English
- Talk abstract (max 1-3 sentences)
- Longer description (provide more detail and background for your talk, including what you plan on covering and whether you have presented this material elsewhere before)
- What level of expertise do you expect from your audience?
- Speaker bio (tell us a little bit about yourself!). Please include links to video of previous talks.
- Full Name
- Email address
- Link to your photo, in png format, at least 1000x750 px.
Not sure if you should speak at PyCon Ukraine?
We think you should, and we are excited to see you in Kharkiv!
What do speakers get
- Full conference pass
- Help with travel and accommodation (subject to approval)
- The opportunity to impact the lives of over a hundred developers
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out by email email@example.com