This event is brought to you by AWS User Group Pune, a vibrant community of AWS enthusiasts who meet regularly to share knowledge, ideas, and experiences. We are proud to be part of this global initiative and we invite you to join us.
The event will be held on Saturday, October 07, 2023 at The Marigold banquets and Conventions in Pune. The event will be from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The event will feature keynote sessions, technical workshops, and networking opportunities. Hello! All AWS communities across the world come together in a unique and unmissable event to share knowledge and learn about cloud technology.
📅 October 07, 2023 / In-person Experience 📍Pune, India 😎 1200+ attendees 📣 2 Keynotes with international guests 🛤️ 3 Parallel technical tracks and 1 track Workshop 🎤Sessions Level 200-400 & Workshops
At AWS User Group Pune, we firmly believe that technology can change people’s lives and the world, So, we want the sections to be varied and we will have different thematic tracks.
Containers and Security DevOps and Opensource Data analytics and AI/ ML Hands-on workshops
The AWS Community Day event is a community-led conference and we are looking for any kind of session provided by the community for the community. We welcome sessions around all topics related to AWS like e.g. Containers and Security, DevOps and Opensource, Data analytics and AI/ ML etc. While the focus will be on technical sessions targeting the 300-400 level, we also welcome a smaller number of introductory sessions. Regular sessions should aim for a ~25-minute talking time followed by a 5-minute Q&A. We especially welcome speakers from all kinds of backgrounds and strive to make this an open, safe, and supportive environment for the entire and diverse AWS community.
Who should submit a proposal?
- Anyone who has been working on AWS services and has an interesting story to tell or a solution to a problem is welcome to submit a proposal
- First-time speaker? Need help in preparing? Don’t worry. Just drop a note while submitting a proposal and we’ll be in touch
What sort of proposals are we looking for?
- Innovative use cases for AWS services
- Real-world case studies
- Deep-dive into AWS services
- Modern Application development & Serverless
- Data Analytics and AI/ML
- An outline or a draft presentation is required to be considered for panel review
- Mention the prerequisites - It’s good, especially for workshops, which will help attendees to brush up a bit on the prerequisite technologies before the session
- No sales pitches, please! It’s nice to mention your company’s product but please refrain from your talk being a pitch
- Submissions will be reviewed by the AWS SMEs and industry expert panel and finalists will be contacted by the organizing committee
Benefits of Speaking: Selected speakers will gain exposure to a diverse audience, network with industry experts, gain recognition, and potentially enjoy perks such as discounted or complimentary event access.
We do not offer any travel and accommodation assistance for this event