Ansible Community Day in Berlin, Germany
The agenda for Ansible Community Day is now available! Check it out here.
Ansible Community Day is a day-long community-focused event to discuss the Ansible project, community, and the broader ecosystem. It’s an opportunity for the community of Ansible users, partners, and contributors to share experiences, case studies, integrations and solutions, and learn from each other. Join us and play a part in the growth and development of the Ansible Community!
- Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00 CEST
- Location: c-base hackerspace
- Address: Rungestraße 20, 10179 Berlin, Germany
Please register on Eventbrite as early as possible so we can provide adequate catering for food and refreshments. A ticket is required to enter the conference. If your talk proposal gets selected, we will refund you the ticket cost.
Join us on Matrix
- For general chat or just to say hi, join our Ansible Social Room (#social:ansible.com) anytime before or during the event
- During Ansible Community Day, join the Main Conference Room (#summit:ansible.com) to participate in the discussions
- Check out Communicating with the Ansible community - Real-time chat for more details on using Matrix
Join us at Matrix Community Summit
Our event is the day before the Matrix Summit in Berlin (also at c-base), and some of the community may be participating in it as well. Take a look at their event details!
Share the CFP on Linkedin.
We appreciate your interest in speaking at Ansible Community Day! You are welcome to submit a talk related to the Ansible project and ecosystem.
- user stories: achievements and challenges with Ansible
- case studies/demos: showcase scenarios exemplifying Ansible’s features and capabilities
- development and features in Ansible and related projects (e.g. AWX, devtools, EDA)
- share your experience with Collections: how to create, contribute or use them
- integration: deploying and using Ansible with various tools and platforms
- Ansible community development, documentation, contributions, and more!
Note: We have extended the submission deadline by one week (from August 28 to September 4). If you have already submitted a proposal before the earlier deadline, THANK YOU! We will provide a response to your proposal as soon as possible.