The Boot Camp is our Pre-Symposium Tech Day and is a great opportunity to develop and enhance your Liferay experience and apply this knowledge to your projects. At the event, you will have the opportunity to interact with experts from the open source community and the Liferay team.
- Get answers to your questions
- Share your opinions and your experience with the community
- Help Liferay and its community to evolve to meet the needs
The Boot Camp addresses the technical community, developers and software designers. The time is right to exchange important information, knowledge and establish new relationships.
How to submit a talk?
- Click on “Speak at Boot Camp before Liferay Symposium Italy”
- Log in first and create your speaker profile
- Then enter a compelling session title
- Enter an abstract of about 500 words to explain what your topic will be about
- You can add “NOTES” for the evaluation committee if you wish
- Please tag your tag, to help the evalution committee categorize your talk
Liferay welcomes talk topics for Pre-Symposium Boot Camp:
- Liferay in production: Share your best practices, learnings when working with Liferay software. Show others how to make their lives easier by using special features…
- Liferay in the Cloud: Share your containers, cloud, automated infrastructure experience. Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, Cloud, PaaS, best practices etc.
- Upgrading to Liferay Portal CE 7 / DXP: Share your learnings and best practices from upgrading projects.
- Liferay and Server Side Java: Java EE, Spring, App Servers, databases, MOM, Batch processing & related JSRs
- Liferay in Mobile & Embedded apps: Tools, frameworks & libraries for building native mobile apps, developing for embedded devices, the IoT, Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc
- Liferay at scale and mission critical: Performance tuning, Clustering, Securing and Hardening Liferay