The conference hosts talks and workshops in the field of security. The goal is to strengthen the exchange of knowledge, cooperation, communication, and integration between the different actors active in the IT security industry.
We accept the following formats:
- Lightning talks 5-15 min for various topics in security and privacy, but can even include an interesting home/research project.
- Deep dive talks 25 or 50 min + 5 min Q&A
- Workshops 1 to 3 hours
The CFP is run blind, and no reviewer will know the presenter of a talk until after it is fully rated and accepted. As part of your talk description, please include a detailed outline.
Your submission will contain the following details:
- The title of your talk/workshop, including type
- An abstract of your talk/workshop, including a brief biography
- Whether you submitted and/or presented this proposal at other conferences
- Additionally you are encouraged to include, in plain text or PDF format, supporting materials such as slide decks, white papers, curriculum, prerequisites for talk/workshop, outline,…