The First Annual Security BSides Cayman Islands!
Security BSides is a community-driven event built for and by information security community members.
This creates opportunities for individuals to both present and participate in an intimate atmosphere that encourages collaboration.
Our aim is to help build and develop a Information Security community in the Cayman Islands.
- Data Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR)
- Malware Analysis/Reverse Engineering
- Cybercrime Investigation
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Vulnerability Research & Disclosure
- Network/Cloud/Endpoint Security
- Mobile/Portable Device Security
- IoT/Embedded Device Security
- Radio Hacking (SDR, RF, GSM, NFC, etc.)
- Application/Web Application Security
- Red/Blue/Purple Teaming
- Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- SCADA/ICS/OT Security
- Security Automation
- Biometrics Hacking
- Open Source Security Tools
- Anything hacking
- Any other InfoSec area
- Cayman Islands DPL
- Cayman Islands Regulations