Join us at the Brookstreet Hotel on Oct 26&27 for two days of talks, career fair, workshops, CTF , IoT, lockpicking and much more.
Security BSides Ottawa is a community-driven grassroots event that aims to provide an open platform to promote cybersecurity among experts, professionals, students, and enthusiasts interested in the field. Everyone is welcome to attend and participate, no prior experience or knowledge is required! Security BSides Ottawa provides a rare opportunity to directly connect and create trusted relationships with the Ottawa cyber security community from government, industry, and academia.
Please follow us on our website and socials for updates:
- Website: https://bsidesottawa.ca
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bsidesottawa
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bsidesottawa/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bsidesottawa/
That’s right, BSides Ottawa is starting its search for our 2023 round-up of guest speakers! Now is the time to submit your talk for consideration at this year’s event. Whether you are a seasoned pro or first-time speaker looking for the opportunity to level up, we can’t wait to hear from you!
BSides Ottawa is an amazing and safe environment in which to share your thoughts, teach unusual topics, or just tell fascinating security stories. Submit your paper if you think you have an engaging topic you want to share with the Ottawa Security Community.
This Year’s Topics
We would like to note that topics of interest do not necessarily have to be focused on a specific security domain. They can also help the community to better understand what is going on around us and the challenges presented to government, industry and academia at home and abroad in the security industry.
Here are just a few ideas to fire up the circuits…
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cryptocurrency / Blockchain
- Dark Web / OSINT
- Generative AI / LMM
- 5G / IoT / Edge / Cloud Security
- Zero Trust Security Model
- Digital Privacy and Cyber Resilience
- Training NextGen Professionals
- Red Team and Blue Team
- Digital Forensics / Incident Response
- Cyber Threat Intelligence / Malware Analysis
- AppSec / DevSecOps
- ISO/IEC 27001 and CMMC
- Fun War Stories / Panel Discussions