The Comcast Open Source Program Office organizes conferences and events for Comcast technologists, open source contributors and open source consumers to collaborate, and learn about the latest in open source in the outside world and internally. Our objective is to kickoff the sharing of best practices from both external guest speakers, and we’d love to learn what others are doing in this space, see where we need to go next in terms of building our OSS competency, practices and strategy as a company.
This is an opportunity to meet and gain first-hand knowledge, insights and inspiration from the maintainers, leaders, and operators behind many of the most successful industry-shaping open source projects, and we look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for topics related to open source software, which include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Developer relations
- Developer advocacy
- Open Source projects in the digital entertainment, broadband, and connected home space
- Migration to open source solutions
- Open source compliance
- Open source in the enterprise
- Open source community
- Diversity and inclusion in open source
- Emerging open source projects and areas
- Open source sustainability
- Observability and monitoring
- Kubernetes, OpenShift and other container platforms
- Automation, AI, Machine Learning, and Big Data