Our community events include:
- DevOpsDays Event Website: DevOpsDays Tel Aviv / DevOps IL Meetup: DevOps IL Meetup / Production Jungle Meetup: Production Jungle
- Statscraft Event Website: Statscraft / Statscraft Meetup: Statscraft Meetup
- Cloud Native & OSS Day Event Website: Cloud Native & OSS Tel Aviv / Cloud Native & OSS Meetup: Cloud Native & OSS Meetup
- DevRel IL Meetup: DevRel IL Meetup
Other Global Affiliated Meetups:
What you should think about before you submit:
Ask yourself questions like:
- Why this talk? What makes it a must see for those attending the audience?
- Is this talk related to the subjects the conference covers?
- Have I proofread the content and done a grammatical review?
- Does this content already exist online?
- Is the topic of the talk directly related to a product or service my company offers? (Hint: If you answered yes, it probably is not the right fit.)
Please note the meetup you are looking to submit to by using the relevant tag (you can tag more than one, if it can be relevant for more than one event.)
Optimizing your talk for one of the meetup groups will improve your chances of being selected based on relevance.
We’re working on starting to get back to normal, but for the time being we are going to be continuing with virtual events, and slowly transitioning into hybrid and then ultimately back to in-person events by end of 2021. (Crossing fingers…)
Please make a note of your willingness to speak in-person or virtually in the CFP Notes
~/ talk formats
- Long-Form Talks - Up to 40 minutes, deep dives & advanced technical talks
- Short Talks - Up to 20 minutes, intro talks or short technical overview talks
- Ignites - 5 minute talks, short fun/funny, inspiring, thought-provoking, that relates in some way to technology and our day to day work
- Workshops - more than 60 minutes (usually ~90-180 minutes), hands-on labs and technical learning sessions on a specific topic to provide tangible skills with diverse technologies. (For workshops - please include a syllabus in the notes, or a link to an existing public repo with more info.)
- DEVOPS TEL AVIV covers the intersection between development and operations, with a focus on the culture, security, core technologies, systems, protocols & principles that are the backbone of scalable, resilient, robust, and secure systems.
- STATSCRAFT is focused on helping engineers understand how to make monitoring easier for humans with content that dives into the tools & methods, insights on how to derive more from your data, and ensuring systems are built to empower and enable the humans behind them to have a good quality of life.
- CLOUD NATIVE & OSS is the mirror image of DevOps Tel Aviv, where the focus is indeed on modern cloud native tool chains, open source projects that power the cloud native world, serverless, containers, networking, service mesh and more.
- DEVREL IL is everything about developer relations & developer community building best practices.
~/ guidelines - The Finer Print
- Talks may be submitted in either Hebrew or English - please just make a note of your preferred language in the description.
- We welcome new and seasoned speakers, so please don’t hesitate to submit even if you are new to the stage. The moderation team will be happy to provide you with guidance and mentoring.
- All presentations must conform to the code of conduct.
- All submitters must join the community Discord to receive updates.
- We want to hear all voices, including those that may speak less frequently at similar events. Whether you’re in a field not typically thought of as a technology field, in a large, traditional organization, or the only person at your organization with your background, we are interested in your unique experience.
- No vendor pitches. We value vendors and sponsors, however we cannot accept a talk that appears to be a pitch for your product.