Conference for Kotliners is a conference for everything Kotlin. Our speakers are experts, who will talk about the present and future of the Kotlin ecosystem. Conference for Kotliners will take place in Budapest, Hungary, on the 15th of June, with more than 200 people attending.
We’d love to hear about everything related to Kotlin you find interesting, innovative, and challenging, regardless of platform. If you have a story or lesson to share, please submit a talk proposal!
Topics include, but not limited to
- Multiplatform development;
- Mobile development;
- Kotlin for desktop;
- Backend development;
- Web development / Kotlin JS;
- Functional programming;
- Language and ecosystem specifics;
or anything else you find interesting, and is about Kotlin.
We’re looking for both longer (45 mins) and shorter (25 mins) talks, both followed by a Q&A (10 and 5 mins, respectively). The language of the talk and the slides has to be in English.
- Be clear, with as much detail as you can add.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- Talks must conform to the code of conduct.
- We do not accept proposals submitted on behalf of others.
- Talk proposals must be submitted here.
If you have any questions or inquiries, email us at email@example.com