A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away … DevFest kicked off
After 6 years all the team behind is looking forward to welcoming you with enhanced content, latest updates on technology and the, by now, consolidated BizTrack. Apart from top notch international and local developers, Googlers, Google experts and latest products showcases, this year’s DevFest will officially introduce the Office Hours, a special BizTrack where participants can learn from hands-on how to best use technologies and digital marketing for boosting their projects.Here is a little taste of what you will experience at DevFest Greece 2018 Episode VI:
- November the 30th doors open at 18:30 | Get to know our partners, learn everything about this year DevFest, vote for the talks you want to hear apart from the scheduled ones, enter the competitions, look around to know peers and get ready for the kick-off party (only for ticket holders).
- December the 1st Tech Talks, codelabs, workshops all focused on technology and latestupdates.
- December the 2nd Developer workshops, codelabs and parallel we will have the Office Hours focused on digital skills, analytics, marketing and technologies applied to business.
Proudly crafted by GDG Greece & Women Techmakers Greece
For more details please refer to our official site
- Talks are 45 minutes sessions including Q&A.
- Codelabs/Workshops are 60 or 120+ minutes sessions
- Google Assistant
- TensorFlow / ML
- Android Things
- Tourism Digital
- Internet of Things
- Digital Skills
*The list can be used as a source of inspiration or guidance. List is not extensive!
We will notify you in case of selection with a little form to fill out in order to confirm your attendance as a speaker!