DevOpsDays is a worldwide series of technical conferences covering topics of software development, IT infrastructure operations, and the intersection between them. The Gig City will be hosting its second DevOpsDays event on November 12, 2019, with the backing of the Chattanooga Technology Council. We can’t wait to meet you!
This conference is for anyone who intersects with the worlds of software development or IT infrastructure.
Tuesday November 12th, 2019. Registration starts at 8:00 AM EST. Closing remarks conclude at 5:00 PM EST.
Chattanooga Convention Center in beautiful downtown Chattanooga. One Carter Plaza Chattanooga, TN 37402
The second DevOpsDays Chattanooga call for proposals (CFP) is open! This CFP closes promptly on at 23:09 EST on August 12, 2019. Speakers will be emailed no later than 11:59:59 EST on September 5, 2019 if their talk has been accepted.
This one day conference will be held on Tuesday, November 12th in the Chattanooga Convention Center. All speakers will receive a free ticket to the conference.
This form will allow you to submit your proposal for one of our:
3 - 30 minute talks or
3 - 30 technical minute talks (to be held opposite Open Sessions) or
6 - 5 minute ignite sessions
- Have a new talk you've been kicking around in the back of your head? We'd love to hear about it!
- Have you been thinking presented to your local tech meet-up and started to think it's time to try talking on a larger level? One of our ignite sessions could be your perfect next step!
- Found a new way to leverage that awesome tool in you are using at work? Our technical talks are the place for that!
- If you are on the fence, submit!
Make your talk stand out
- Chattanooga has a vibrant and varied tech community. This means a wide variety of subjects appeal, but you have a wide variety of people to appeal to.
- Tells us what you expect attendees to learn from your talk.
- Have any previous talks of yours been documented on the internet? Give us a link. We'd love to see you doing your thing while figuring out if your thing is right for our thing.
- We want to highlight all the different people that create the DevOps community. Under-represented voices are highly encouraged to apply.
- Multiple submissions are good, just don't spam us please.
- Please note vendor pitches will not be accepted. See our sponsor page for avenues to put your product in front of our attendees.
- No third-party pitches please.