Thank you for showing interest in DevOpsDays Ljubljana!
Got a talk pitch? There are two options to present: 30-min talk and 5-min Ignite talk. Share your proposal on a topic relevant to the DevOps community. Technical talks aren’t the only focus—we’re also open to ideas on culture, processes, and structure within organizations. This is your moment to shine, so seize the opportunity and submit your ideas!
You do not need to have presented a talk before, first-timers are welcome.
Your entry will be evaluated by the team of our experts – Program Committee. We’ll contact everyone who submits, though depending on volume we may not be able to accept everyone. If you have questions reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two ways to propose a topic at DevOpsDays:
- A 30-minute talk
- An Ignite talk; 5 minutes slots with slides changing every 15 seconds (20 slides total).
- Be concise but include as much detail as necessary to convey your idea.
- Please provide at least three concrete takeaways that the audience will get from your talk.
- Hint not only at the problem but also at the solution.
- Hearing what worked is great and hearing what didn’t work and what you learned from it is even better.
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- If you have spoken before, include links. If you have never spoken publicly, tell us that, too. We’re looking for a mix of new and experienced speakers.
- Submissions must be made by one of the proposed presenters; we do not accept proposals submitted on behalf of others.
- All presentations must conform to the code of conduct.
Remember, the main goal is to share experiences, insights, and lessons learned in a way that can help others on their DevOps journey. The topics should be relatable, engaging, and provide clear takeaways for attendees.