10th European Conference on Python in Science
August 28 - September 1, 2017 in Erlangen, Germany
The EuroSciPy meeting is a cross-disciplinary gathering focused on the use and development of the Python language in scientific research. This event strives to bring together both users and developers of scientific tools, as well as academic research and state of the art industry.
Erlangen is one of Germany’s major science hubs and located north of Munich (90 minutes by train).
Presentations of scientific tools and libraries using the Python language, including but not limited to:
- Vector and array manipulation
- Parallel computing
- Scientific visualization
- Scientific data flow and persistence
- Algorithms implemented or exposed in Python
- Web applications and portals for science and engineering-
- Reports on the use of Python in scientific achievements or ongoing projects.
- General-purpose Python tools that can be of special interest to the scientific community.